What is All-In Insurance (A.I.I.)?
What is All-In Insurance and when is it activated?
- All-In Insurance (A.I.I.) is a feature which allows you to insure against losing the chips committed into the pot when you go all-in.
- The All-In Insurance is only offered to the Favorite to win the pot in an all-in situation involving two players.
- at this time, the Underdog can choose to select one of the following three choices: Run It Once, Run It Twice, or Run It Three Times.
- however, if you (the Favorite) choose to accept A.I.I., it will proceed to run it once regardless of your opponent's decision.
- The A.I.I. option is available when the following criteria are met:
- you must go all-in
- the amount that you had committed into the pot must be greater than 20 times the amount of the big blind
- your hand must have at least a 60% chance of winning
- only two players are committed in the pot
- If you happen to lose after accepting All-In Insurance, all the chips that you had committed into the pot will be returned to you free of charge immediately after the hand is over.
- However, if you end up winning the pot while accepting All-In Insurance, then an insurance charge will be deducted from the chips you have on the table.
Are there any additional fees?
- You will not incur any additional fees for accepting All-In Insurance.
- When you are eligible to opt for All-In Insurance, the cost will be displayed clearly on the prompt.
All-In Insurance prompt that is displayed
Confirmation of insurance when you lose a hand