How do you play a game of All-In or Fold?
How is the game of All-In or Fold played?
- All-In or Fold (AoF) can be considered a simplified version of a Hold'em or Omaha cash game.
- You only have two options per hand: all-in or fold.
- To make things more exciting, you have the opportunity to hit a jackpot if you meet the special requirements.
- With only 8 big blind buy-ins for Hold'em and 4 big blind buy-ins for Omaha, you must decide if you want to move all-in or fold every hand (except at Featured Tables).
- The buy-in amount is fixed per blind and game type as shown in the table below.
|Hold'em||$50 / $100||$1,000|
|Omaha ||$100 / $200||$1,000|
|Hold'em||$5 / $10||$80|
|Omaha||$4 / $8||$32|
|Hold'em||$2 / $4||$32|
|Omaha||$1 / $2||$8|
|Hold'em||$0.50 / $1||$8|
|Omaha||$0.25 / $0.50||$2|
|Hold'em||$0.10 / $0.25||$2|
- We also offer a Remove Chips function, which is only available at All-In or Fold tables.
- The Remove Chips button allows you to lower your risk of moving all-in and preserve the chips you've earned from winning previous hands.
- Click on Remove Chips and a new pop-up window will open.
- The maximum amount you can remove from the table will be determined by the chip amount you currently possess at the table minus the buy-in amount for the table.
- If the chip amount you have is below the buy-in amount for the corresponding table, then the Remove Chips option will be unselectable.