What is a Shot Clock for a Fortune Spin game?
What is a Shot Clock?
- When the wheel lands on a 4X or 8X cash multiplier, a winner-takes-all Hold'em Sit & Go game will start.
- Once the game starts, each player will be given a Shot Clock that gradually decreases.
- Each buy-in has a different Shot Clock.
- $1 buy-in is given 1 min 30 sec
- $5 buy-in is given 2 min
-$15 buy-in is given 2 min 30 sec
- You will be given this total allotted amount of time to act for the entire duration of this unique tournament game.
- If you use up all of the given time before the tournament game ends, then you will only be given 5 seconds per round to act.