What is the Flush Jackpot?
Hitting the Flush Jackpot
Hit the Flush Jackpot by making one of the jackpot hands (Ace-High Flush, Straight Flush, or Royal Flush) while satisfying the following conditions:
I. Upon making your Flush Jackpot hand, the amount you have committed to the pot must be equal to or greater than 15 big blinds.
II. Your current best five cards must include both of your hole cards and also be a jackpot eligible hand.
As long as you have satisfied the conditions, you will hit the jackpot regardless of who wins the hand and even if you decide to fold.
· Once you fold, your jackpot will not improve with hand progression.
· If the amount you have committed to the pot is less than 15 big blinds at the time you make a Flush, then you will not qualify for the jackpot.
- In the case above, your Flush needs to improve on the street that your pot-committed amount becomes equal to or greater than 15 big blinds to qualify for the jackpot.
· Example Case:
· Once you have qualified for the jackpot, running the hand multiple times (RIMT) will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- Making a Flush through RIMT will not qualify for the jackpot.
- Hand improvements that occur through RIMT will not improve your jackpot.
· Once you have qualified for the jackpot, leaving the table or disconnections will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- During a disconnection, if your hand happens to improve on a later street and qualifies as a jackpot hand, then you will be eligible for the jackpot. For example, you flop an Ace-High Flush, but you get disconnected and auto-checked to the Turn/River where your hand improves to a Straight Flush.