What is All-In Insurance (A.I.I.)?
What is All-In Insurance?
- All-In Insurance (A.I.I.) is a feature which allows you to purchase insurance for the chips that you have committed into the pot after going all-in.
- It is only offered to the Favorite to win the pot in an all-in situation involving two players.
The insurance for the Turn card is offered on the Flop, and insurance for the River card is offered on the Turn.
- When A.I.I. is offered to the Favorite, the Underdog can choose to select one of the following three choices: Run It Once, Run It Twice, or Run It Three Times.
- However, if you (the Favorite) choose to accept A.I.I., it will proceed to Run It Once regardless of your opponent's (the Underdog) decision.
- For information with regards to when A.I.I. is available, click here.