What happens if one of the Underdog’s outs appears on the next street after I had bought All-In Insurance?
What will happen if one of the Outs I had applied insurance for appears on the next street?
- If one of your insured Outs appears on the next street, then you will be able to collect your Payout.
What will happen if one of the Outs that I had not applied insurance for appears on the next street?
- However, if an Out you had excluded is dealt on the next street, then you will collect the Payout only for that card.
- In this case, the amount of the Payout you will collect is almost the same as the main premium you paid, so it will offset.
What will happen if no Outs (both insured or excluded) appear on the next street?
- If no Outs appear on the Turn, then you will be automatically opted-in to the All-In Insurance for the River card.
- If one of your insured Outs does not appear on the River, the premium will be automatically deducted from the Pot you will collect after the hand ends.
- Exception: If one of your insured Outs appears on the Turn and you collect your Payout, but you manage to pull off a comeback win on the River, then you will receive both the Payout and the Pot.