What is the Deal Making feature?
What is the 'Deal Making' feature?
- Deal Making is a feature that is available after seat selection at the final table of a tournament has been completed.
- Once all players have checked a box to start making a deal, a pop-up window named Deal Making will open.
- The players at the final table will be given 60 seconds to accept or decline the Deal Making of the remaining prize pool.
- Exception: In Bounty tournaments, the chip-chop deal will only involve the regular prize pool and not include the bounty amount.
- All players must accept the deal for it to be finalized, after which the prize pool will be directly credited into the player's account.
- Normal play will resume to determine the final ranking for Tournament Leaderboard Point (TLP) purposes.